Wedding Planning in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
A flawless wedding looks effortless. When it comes to wedding planning, it’s the details that matter: whether it’s an air-conditioned tent that cools off a warm night, the perfect champagne flute to toast your new marriage, beautiful lighting that makes memorable wedding photos possible, or a perfectly-placed dance floor to keep the party going through the evening. There are so many details to consider when planning your wedding. Prestige Event Services is a family-owned local Fort Lauderdale, Florida business that has helped couples plan their weddings for the past 15 years.
From helping you find the perfect venue or location, to setting you up with luxury tent, chairs, tables, place settings, and linens, to helping you with sound engineering and location restoration after your wedding, Prestige Event Services is the premier wedding planner for Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Our wedding planners take the time to understand your unique style, working with you to add your own personal touch to your special day. Whether it’s one-of-a-kind table settings, bar or backdrop design, décor, and coordinating all the logistics of your wedding day, Prestige Event Services has you covered. We create beautiful events.
Wedding Planning Checklist
Congratulations, you’re engaged! Planning a beautiful wedding takes time and effort, but Prestige Event Services has you covered. Here is our wedding planning checklist:
- Set a Budget. Consider each family’s contributions and your own. Then, speak to your wedding planner at Prestige Event Services in Fort Lauderdale, Florida to help you understand how far your money can go and how many guests you can accommodate on your budget.
- Create your Guest List. Once you know how many people you can invite, it’s time to put together your guest list. Get addresses, contact info, and put together a spreadsheet to track RSVPs.
- Hire Your Wedding Planner. Prestige Event Services are luxury event planners in Fort Lauderdale, who can handle your wedding rentals, help connect you with the best vendors, and manage the logistics of your big day.
- Find Your Venue. Work with Prestige Event Services to select the right venue for your wedding. Some couples might select a hotel or other party room, while others might want to hold their event outdoors. If you plan to select an outdoor venue, you’ll need a tent and you may need permits, so having Prestige Event Services by your side, helping you with permits and venue requirements can take some of the guesswork out of this important process.
- Hire a Photographer. You want your wedding photos to be perfect. When selecting your photographer, don’t forget about lighting at your venue! Prestige Event Services can take the time to understand your style and needs and set you up with lighting that will help your photographer capture incredible photos of your wedding.
- Book a Band or DJ. Of course, when booking your band or DJ, you’ll want to know whether they can set up the sound system for you, or expect you to have a sound system in place for them. Prestige Event Services can provide you with sound engineers who can make sure that the sound of your wedding is just right. We can also coordinate with your hired entertainment to ensure that everything runs smoothly. Need a stage or dance floor? Prestige Event Services have wedding rentals that include everything from dance floors and backdrops to tables and chairs.
- Hire your Caterers. When hiring your caterers, it is important to ask whether they will need equipment to do the cooking at your event or whether they provide the chafing trays and serving plates or whether you will need to provide these yourself. In many cases, it is necessary to rent these separately. This is where Prestige Event Services wedding rentals can help you.
- Tent and Facilities. If you plan to set up a tent, your wedding rentals may need to include other services, such as electricity to support your lighting and bathrooms to support the volume of guests you’ll invite. Prestige Event Services leaves no detail untouched when it comes to wedding tent rentals.
- Flowers and Décor. Book your florist and work with your wedding planner to consider décor, centerpieces, backdrops, stages, and lounge areas. If you are renting a wedding tent, in addition to a dance floor, you might need a bar or coffee service, and you may also need a stage. Prestige Event Services will take the time to understand your personal style, so whether you want the ultimate luxury lighting and centerpieces, or understated elegance, we can help.
- Cake and Display. Find the right baker and select your cake. But don’t forget about the table on which the cake will be displayed, either! Prestige Event Services are wedding planners and wedding rental specialists in Fort Lauderdale, Florida who have you covered from the cake to the tent.
- Double Check the Licensing and Permits. In addition to getting your wedding license, your wedding planner at Prestige Event Services will make sure all the paperwork is squared away for your event. Large weddings or weddings taking place outdoors or in public spaces may require special permits from the city.
- Plan Your Seating. Make a seating chart, but don’t forget to finalize your seat, table, linen, and place setting rentals with Prestige Event Services.
A beautiful wedding is a choreographed dance between your wedding planner and the vendors who will be working together to make your day special. The planning process can be stressful, but you don’t have to do it alone. Let Prestige Event Services, wedding planners in Fort Lauderdale, Florida take care of the details, so you can sit back, relax, and enjoy your special day.
Wedding Rental in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Planning a wedding? Don’t forget the essentials, like tables, chairs, place settings, champagne glasses, wine glasses, and a tent. With so many moving parts, you need the wedding rental specialists at Prestige Event Services on your side, helping you get everything you need so your wedding is just right. Choose from among our beautiful linens, exquisite glasses, lovely place settings, and décor. Don’t know what you need? Don’t want to forget anything? Call us at Prestige Event Services in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and let us put our 15 years of event and wedding planning to work for you.
Wedding Tent in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
If you’re planning an outdoor wedding in Florida, you’ll need a wedding tent. Let Prestige Event Services be your go-to for your wedding tent. Wedding tent rental involves much more than the tent itself. You’ll need qualified set up, electric services for lighting and sound, and if you want to keep your guests cool, consider renting air conditioning as well. Contact Prestige Event Services today to learn more about our tent options for your wedding.